Thursday, August 28, 2008

Waving your banner all over the place...

Me, mom, and grandma Pet went shopping at the Reading outlets yesterday.
I got two new bras, four pairs of underwear, a shirt, two books, a bookbag, and there are some other things I can't remember.
Mom bought me a Notre Dame sweatshirt for my birthday :)
Then we went out to dinner with Aunt Chich, that was nice.


MICHAEL PHELPS IS ON SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, SEPTEMBER 13TH <3 AND I'M GOING TO BE IN NEW YORK THAT DAY, OMFG. OMG, I JUST REALIZED THAT. WOW. i should so stalk that station, lmfao.

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all... Bohemian Rhapsody is one of the greatest songs ever written.

I'm getting my hair cut today.

School is too soon. Sorry I have nothing to say. Not like anyone reads this anyway..

No comments: