Monday, August 4, 2008

This is how I do, when I think about you

I'm watching the Teen Choice Awards;
this shit is gay.
But I get to see Chace, Chad, and like 39489384 other hot guys :)
The Phillies aren't on tonight, for like, the twentieth Monday in a row.
I get so bored when they're not on.
And I hate Mariah Carey, she can fall off a cliff.

Um, I went to Danny's therapy session today, because Danny didn't come to the house. I told my mom it helped, but it really didn't. I would've liked to talk about my problems, not the problems I have with Danny's problems...Lord knows I probably need therapy for what goes on inside my head. But enough about that, because it makes me sad/angry to even think about it.

I feel a weakness coming on, never felt so good to be so wrong.
Yeah, Boys Like Girls.
:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN CORNELIUS O'CALLAGHAN THE FIFTH;
boy is twenty today. Crazy stuff, really.
I wish I were older, all the guys I love are, like, twenty.
Whatever.

xoxo,
megan.

No comments: