Monday, August 25, 2008

Sip after sip, you insist you're a hit

So, I haven't posted on here in a while, but I was on vacation, so I have an excuse, right?
Right.

Last night, I went to the Phillies game for mom-mom's birthday.
Here's who came:
Me, Dan, Joe, Dad, Kate, Aunt Mary, Sam, Shannon, Jessie, Justin (Jess's BF), Aunt Claire, Zack, Nicky(DEVIL!), Mom-Mom, Uncle Tim, Aunt Shelia, Caitlin, her boyfriend (can't remember his name), Uncle Bill, Jonathan, Megan, her boyfriend (didn't talk to them, therefore I have no name to remember), and I believe that's all.
The game was amazing! The Dodgers scored in the first, but it could've been worse.
I forget WHEN the Phillies tied it at one, but they did.
And then Ryan Madson came in and gave up a run, so I said I was canceling the engagement.
But then, in the bottom of the ninth, Shane got on.
They brought in some random player who's name I can't even remember, that drew a walk off of FREAKING JONATHAN BROXTON, who throws MAD high heat. Then they had Kyle Kendrick pinch run! Hahaha, we were out of bench players, lmfao. Then Jayson struck out. Then Carlos got on, I think. And Pedro comes up and he GETS A HIT. And then Jimmy came up and we all started chanting "FRONTRUNNER! FRONTRUNNER!" And he got out to end the inning. Stupid guy went 0-4 and he expects not to be booed? Sure, uh huh.
Blah blah, 10th inning, nothing happens except Chad Durbin got himself outta some major shit.
Then the bottom of the 11th rolls around, and we were about to leave, but we stayed to watch the boys bat one last time :) So, I forget what happens, but Shane and someone else got on base. And they brought Cole in to pinch hit lmfao. He popped out though. And then, hero Pedro comes up AND HITS A THREE-RUN BLAST TO CENTER. I was going crazy. Best game in a while, and what made the victory even better was that the Mets lost so we're now a half game back, suckaasss. This two-game series with them starting tomorrow is insanely meaningful, but not as much as the one in New York is.

Whatever.
So I wanna talk about me, for some reason, so I'm gonna.
Whuddup blogspot, Megan here. My dumbass brother named me, he was five-years-old. Gay.
Music and sports are my passion, my purpose, my everything.
My favorite band ever is Green Day, but I have a few current favorites: Forever the Sickest Kids, All Time Low, the Maine, Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, Cobra Starship, and The Academy Is...STUPID.
Sorry, had to quote TAI TV Episode 9.
I love and support all the Philly teams and Notre Dame with an intensity that isn't matched in any other city. You wouldn't understand our passion if you aren't from here, so don't try to. We love those teams, those boys, with all that we have in us. The best feeling is seeing a win in person, and the worst is seeing a loss. I love going home after a win, because I feel all light and happy and I can't stop smiling, especially after last night's win.
Jack Barakat, Matt Flyzik, Kyle Burns, Kennedy Brock, Andrew McMahon, Nate Novarro, Adam T. Siska, Cole Hamels, Joffrey Lupul, Brian Westbrook, Kevin Curtis, Jason Smith, and Jimmy Clausen are my favorites :)
Brayden Tyler Quinn is my favorite athlete, always and forever <3 I've loved him for a long ass time, so all you girls that are gonna fawn over him when he becomes an NFL starter can hop off his dick now, kthx.
Michael Phelps makes me smile and he has since 2004 :)
I hate the Mets and their fans with everything I have in me, minus David Wright and Jill Winter. They're good in my book :)
My least favorite athletes are Manny Ramirez, Jose Reyes, T.O., Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, and Scott Avery.
My least favorite teams are the Mets, the Yankees, the Cowboys, the Penguins, the Rangers, the Devils, and the Islanders.
I also support the Twins, the Red Sox, and the Saints.
My favorites from there are Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, Jon Lester, Jonathan Papelbon, Dustin Pedroia, Mike Lowell, Justin Masterson, and Drew Brees.

That's it. That's me. I don't care what you think of me.

No comments: