Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I hope I don't get in a fight!

I LOVE Billy Madison. Best Adam Sandler movie, in my opinion. He's kind of been slipping lately, with Zohan and all, but he is still my favorite actor, he always portrays his roles perfectly.

So, last night, I was thinking, and I realized...Forever the Sickest Kids and All Time Low really have made me so much happier. I smile all the time just thinking about Jack or Kyle, and if all else fails, watching the Winter Tour Update '06 and hearing these epic quotes always makes me smile:
"Matt: Wakee upp!
Jack: Morning :)" (CUTEST THING IN THE FRIGGEN WORLD, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW)
"Nano: Jack Barakat, what are your sentiments on the evening so far?
Jack: My sentiments? Doesn't that mean dirt?
Nano: NO! It means feelings, because you have none.
Jack: Oh. I love dirt!"
"Zack: Whatever happened to that yoga mat we had for the trailer?
Jack: We had a yogurt mat?"
"Rian(talking about Set Your Goals being hardcore): NO THEY'RE NOT!" (it's so cute :])
"Matt: Zack, where did all of your friends go?
Zack: I sucked them all off, now they're done.
Matt (talking about the little girl that's walking by): Oh, here comes one.
Zack: That's not my friend, that's YOUR friend!"

pretty much an epic win, great job James Matthew Flyzik.

xoxo,
megan.

No comments: