Thursday, August 7, 2008

These words were never easier for me to say...

My goal for today is to finish "The Color Of Water".
It's gonna be a bit easier because the Phillies are on right now rather than at seven,
so I'll be mad bored at night and not have anything to do but read my book.
Then I'll start re-reading Flowers For Algernon.
The last one for me to read will be Imaging Argentina.
Whatever.

I had a dream last night we,
drove out to see Las Vegas.
We lost ourselves in the bright lights,
I wish you could have seen us.

Mayday <3
Lately, here are the bands that I've been listening to:
All Time Low, Forever the Sickest Kids, Cobra Starship, Mayday Parade, Jack's Mannequin, Something Corporate, and the Academy Is...
STUPID. haha sorry, I love TAI TV, Season 3, Episode 9.
"Was I born in Milwaukee? Shit. LET'S DO THIS!"
The Butcher <3
But I love Sisky Business the most :)

"Looks like we've got a big mess on our hands!"
"Oh yeah? Well check THIS Juliet."
William :)

I'm done.

xoxo,
megan.

No comments: