Sunday, August 10, 2008

And if I died right now, you'd never be the same

This weekend we went to Knoebel's for Mark's family reunion.
It was fun.
Friday, I rode all of the rides with Carly;
Saturday, Kenzie and I just chilled around the pavilion, for the most part.
Walter's stepsons were cute as hell, and they just kept looking at us haha.
It was cool :)

Saturday night, all the kids stayed in the apartment, but it was boring.
You know, that shit.
sajdfkasdjfkskdfjs.

and i can't forget you;
and i know you want me to want you, i want to.

i'm boring, i'm sorry.
i bought the new it girl novel today.
two pairs of skinny jeans, sunglasses, and a sweater.
i'll be stylin' at school...not really.
i want to order my jac vanek bracelet offline, my stay positive shirt, and a the maine shirt.
idk, a cobra hoodie would be sweet too.

xoxo,
megan.

No comments: