Friday, August 1, 2008

I need the product of your fears

I keep listening to the Cute Is What We Aim For c.d., it's really freaking addictive.
I don't know, his lyrics are very...catchy.

So, Poppin' video premiere is tonight!
I'm so freaking excited.
I'm going to mute Miley's performance though.
Flyzik better not let me or Lauren down, and get a bajillion buzznet videos backstage!
MTV not be gay and be like "Oh, only we can get footage."
I'll bitchslap someone.
For real.

So anyways, I need to not think about all of the exciting stuff that's going on.
Here's my calendar for exciting events:
8/16 - OCMD with Bethanne Burns. Hollllllaa!
10/9 - Fifteenth birthday AND Cobra/FTSK concert. FUCK YES.
10/11 - Hey, hockey season. I missed youu <3
11/29 - All Time Low, the Maine, Mayday Parade, and Every Avenue. SO EXCITED.

Going to find something to do, maybe watch Nancy Drew, Dan In Real Life, and/or Disturbia on demand ahha.

xoxo,
megan marie <3

No comments: