Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hmm....

"The weak can not forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
-Ghandi

Tonightt wass pretty fun (: I went to a rodeo, which was awesome. And then Jake Owens(who is AWESOME & erryone should check out) performed. It was prettyyy sweet.

Well, the Flyers won their last game before the all-star break, on Thursday. They beat the Penguins, which makes everything 20 times better. Downie got in a fight(he's my new love). The skills competition part of the all-star game was today, but I didn't get to see it OR the Jonas Brothers perform at the Rockin' Skate, because I was out. I'll have to find a video on YouTube or somethinggg.

Alright, well I feel real tired & shit. I hate riding in a car with two smokers in the winter, because the smoke never escapes through the window. I was like 'I can feel my lungs getting black.'
But whateverrr. I just need to strengthen them or whatever.


xoxo,
megan.

1 comment:

C. Marie said...

yay :D

my new love is officially John Mayer.