Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cuz I need you more than ever.

"Take me under your wing tonight;
make me so perfect in your eyes.
Hold on, cuz it will be alright.
You're not alone."
-Take me - Hawk Nelson

Today was borrrring. It was just me & Dan home alone, all day. I played the Sims in his room for a good 2 hours XD Nick Jonas & I had two kids, named Matt & Mackenzie.

Which brings me to the subject of tne future. Here are my dreams, my hopes. My wishes, my aspirations.

I want to graduate from Central with a degree, and be on the stage at graduation. I wish to attend either Penn State or Notre Dame, or whatever school has the best program for what I want to do with my life. I want to be a sportscaster, for a channel such as ESPN or the person that interviews players & coaches before halftime. That kind of thing. I want to get married & have 2-4 kids. I want a boy and a girl. Here are the names I really like: Matthew Joseph, Michael Anthony, Adrienne Rose, and Mackenzie Grace. Yeah, I know I'm only a freshman in high school & I have some time to decide what I want to do, but this is what I'm truly passionate about. I'm never happier than when I'm at a sporting event, watching sports, or simply just talking about them. I've bonded with so many people purely over sports.

On the off chance someone else reads this, what are your hopes for the future?

xoxo,
Megan.

1 comment:

C. Marie said...

I'm going to be a member of the mafia.
Duh.
Oh wait, we are.