Friday, January 11, 2008

Okay, well....

I'm going tell you about me because I got the urge to:
My name is Megan. You can call me Megan, and only certain people can call me Meg. I'm fourteen, but I'll either act like I'm four or twenty-four. I neverr act my age, and nobody ever believes me that I'm fourteen. I know so much about sports it's scary. They rule my life, hands down. When my teams win, I'm happy...they lose? Not so much. I'm a huge Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, and Notre Dame fan. Yeah, ND sucked last year. They lost most of their starters. Get over it. My bff is named Charlene. She gets me, and one of the few people I trust. Music owns my heart; I listen to every type except screamo and metal. They hurt my ears, but I WILL give them a try. I'm currently in love with someone who probably doesn't know I exisist, and it turns out my brother knows him. I love Brady Quinn <3 face="verdana">Yeah, that's it.


xoxo,
Megan.