Thursday, January 24, 2008

Aww shucks.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.


Alright, well, I guess I've been doing pretty well, but whatever. I've got 5 A's & 1 B in school for the second marking period, which is exceptionally well. Stupid French is biting me in the ass though.

Other than that, my life has been boring. We had an assembly about course selection for next year this morning & I'm pretty sure I'm going to go along the route of photography. My brother is a photography major at CCP, so I think he can help me out with that. If not photography, then creative writing, genetics, New American Stuides, Civil Law, or European History AP. Idk. I'm thinking of taking English II Honors and/or Geometry Honors.

Yeahh, off to watch the Flyers vs. the Penguins.

Be back laterr, fosho.


xoxo,
Megan.

No comments: