Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well now,

"You know when you're in love because reality is finally better than dreaming."
- Dr. Seuss.

This is pretty addicting, I have to admit. I decided to try & start every blog with a quote or something; but it probably won't relate to the blog content at all.

Today was...ehh. The Flyers lost in overtime to the Bruins, but it was a pretty good game. Danny scored, Jeff scored, and Hartnell scored, so it was fun anyways. The Packers destroyed the Seahawks, which is what I wanted to happen. Now the Giants NEED to beat the Cowboys & I'll be content.

Midterms start on Tuesday :/ I have Algebra on Tuesday, English & World History on Wednesday, French of Thursday, and Bio on Friday. My lunch schedule is as follows:
Tuesday - 90 mins; 2nd period.
Wednesday - 7th period(I get to leave! YAY!)
Thursday - 5th period
Friday - 3rd period.
Not too bad. At least I get to leave Wednesday, which is the only day I have two midterms. (:

Right now, I need to get my feelings out:
I'm gonna talk about my crush. We'll name him 'Gary'. He's a senior at my school, and oh so freaking cute. I just found out last night that my brother used to chill with him, and by chill, I mean smoke pot. He wasd a sophmore XD. Maybe he's changed....if not, well, then, that's not my position to judge. By any chance anybody from my school reads this, I'm gonna say that he's obsessed with Spiderman. Yeahh, that works (: But, whatever. My bro says he's reall cool. I know he would never be interested in me, a little freshman, but whatever. It's nice to look (: If I'm ever behind him in the lunch line again, I'm gonna start talking about my brother. And I'm also gonna start wearing my basketball shirt that has my last name on it (: Anything to get him to notice me, but I know I'll just be 'Dan's little sister.' My brother told me that he was gonna get in touch with him & tell him his freshman sister has a crush on him. I started yelling at him (: We're close, way closer than ever, and that feels so good (: It's nice to know that I have someone there that has went through the same shit that I did, and he can give me advice.

Well, that's all for now.

xoxo,
Megan<3

No comments: