Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well whuddddup?

Haven't updated since hockey season. someone's pounding on the door right now...i don't want to check who it is...i'm home alone. and kind of scared.

so i wrote this thing last night;
and it's entirely true.

sometimes i want to scream. sometimes i want to cry. sometimes i just want to laugh and smile.
it's perfectly normal to feel a wide range of emotions, right?
is it normal if you feel this wide range on a daily basis?

the answer is, i have no clue. i mean, i guess it is. as long as you don't go from one extreme to the other at the drop of a hat, right?

well the scary thing is, i do.

anyways, enough about my moodiness.

and people hate me. people are always going to hate me. i might as well get used to it. every mom will say 'well it's their loss'. well, i guess it is, but it's also mine too. mine because someone hates me, and theirs because they don't know the real me.

how am i so confident they don't know the real me?
because no one does. even if you put together the pieces i've given away to people, you won't complete the puzzle that is me.

xoxo,
megan

No comments: