Sunday, July 20, 2008

best day of my life?

If not, it's pretty damn close.
I think the day that the Flyers won in OT against the Caps and the day the Phillies clinched the NL East outweigh this, but still.
Why was my day so great, you might ask?
James Matthew Flyzik, tour manager for All Time Low, commented me today :-)
Most famous person to ever comment me :-)

I'm watching the ESPY's right now, and Eli Manning looks so sexy. So does David Beckham...loved them forever, especially Eli. David has a great smile.

Anyway, I'm bored out of my mind.

The Phillies need to start scoring runs for Cole Hamels. This man lets up two runs, and they can't score for him. Ridiculous. You have Ryan Howard, NL RBI leader, and major league HR leader, and in the last three games, you've scored eleven runs combined. Absolutely ridiculous. You've gotten quality pitching, and can't make good on it.

Whatever, I'm done being mad. I'll just keep reading Flyzik's comment :-)

oh and five days till warped, six till photo day; and seven until phils with joe <3

xoxo,
megan.

No comments: