Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm so excited!

I'm ridiculously excited for next week. I have like 3948934 good things happening. First off, my mom is finally switching my phone to the line with free texting! I start running on Monday for field hockey season, which is a blessing in disguise, I guess. Wednesday, I'm hanging out with Caitlin, who I haven't seen in FOREVER. Thursday, I need to find out what's going on. Friday is WARPED TOURRR with my best frandd. I'll give a list of who I'm going to see after this whole thing. Saturday, I'm going to the Phillies with my dad, stepmom, and their two friends for daddy's birthday <3

Here's who I'm going to see at Warped (order of need):
Forever the Sickest Kids
All Time Low
Cobra Starship
We The Kings
Story Of The Year

And here's who I'll check out if I have the time:
Say Anything, Relient K, Every Avenue, Katy Perry, Danger Radio, and the Audition.

July 25th, come faster?

xoxo,
megan

No comments: