Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh my God

Oh man, Warped Tour was the BEST.
for real, it was awesome.

Here's how it went down:
We get in there and run to check the times that everyone's playing;
first band we want to see starts at four. So we've got a LOT of time to kill.
We're walking around, and we get called over by these people who ask us if we want to help with catering, so we say YES.
We get backstage passes because of it, so helll yeah.
I got to serve pizza bread to:
Jack Barakat, Kyle Burns (I gave him sooo many pieces haha. he said 'damnnn girl.' and then i was like 'sorrry!' and then someone was like 'yo, can i have a piece of pizza bread?' and he was like 'take one of mine, she gave me 30483048 pieces.' and i yelled sorry again and he was like "i was kidding!") oh my god, kyle and jack are both 3783748239 even more gorgeous in person, especially kyle. he's beautiful. and i got to serve to RYLAND, austin, caleb & danielle, rian & kara, vicky t, kent, and so many others. i got into a conversation with kent and austin that went like this:
Austin: I LOVE your shirt, dude.
Me: Thank You!
A: I LOVE donatelllo.
M: Nah, I like Michaelangelo. Hello, he's a party dude?
Kent: Which one is the one with the sides?
M: What? Lemme ask my brother
Danny: Oh, that's Leonardo.
anyways, after we serve it, i find out my brother is sitting there, talking to austin bello and kent garrison. i walk over and tell him we're gonna go walk around, and then we come back because we're not sure what to do. so he motions for me to come and sit with him, and he's like "austin, this is my little sister, megan." and i shook his hand then we sat down and they're like "we're austin and kent..." and i cut them off, by saying "i know! i LOVE your music!" and then we chatted for a little. it was sweet, austin talked about how they're going to japan next, which i obviously already knew. but i wasn't going to say that.
hahahahaha, and then we walked around until four....went to the atl signing.
omg, so we're standing there and i'm like "matt, come here!" so he walks over to the fence. and then i gave him the shirt and his eyes LIT UP. for real. and then me & him are talking for a little bit, and all that good stuff and then he hugged me for the gift haha. ilovehim<3. and then we head over to ftsk's show; we were literally right against the baricade & in front of caleb and kent. i was freaking out during their set, it was AMAZING.
here's how it went:
Woah Oh (Me vs. Everyone)
Hey Brittany
My Worst Nightmare
Believe Me, I'm Lying
She's a Lady.

then I GOT CALEB TURMAN'S PICK. it made me so happy, except that it bounced out of charlene's hands and onto my shoulder!
sicknesssss.

so, we go over to wait in line for ftsk, to meet them.
and and we were lucky, because kyle, kent, and austin showed up right before we got to the front.
they all signed my warped magazine, and i got in a miny rift with jonathan about the eagles vs. the cowboys which went like this:
Me: So, you're a HUGE dallas cowboys fan, aren't you?
Jonathan: (Smiles) YES.
Me: Sorry, I'm an Eagles fan.
J: (Tut Tut noise) I'm sorry for you too.
Me: (While getting picture taken): It's alright, Tony Romo can't win a playoff game anyways.
J: I'm sorry we took T.O. from you
M: IDC, I didn't want him!
J: Laughs.

thenn, it was austin.
Austin: (Points at me) I KNOW YOU, you're my friend!
Me: Yeah yeah, man.

then, kyle. oh man, that boy...he makes me smile, verrry big :D
Kyle: Heyy what's up!
Me: Sorry for giving you like, 39403940 pieces of pizza bread earlier
K: It's alright, I ate them all!
Me: Gooood!

then me and kent were pretty formal.
i love him though <3

oh oh oh and atl's set was AMAZING.
but the guy on the hurley stage?
not so much.
go a picture with gaskarth, so it was alright.

"PASTA!" "DAMNN, GIRLL!" "SPAGHETTTI."

you wouldn't understand ;-)

xoxo,
megan.

No comments: