Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hollywood hills and suburban thrills

Woohoo, last night was amazing.
We got there and saw Lauren and Jess right away, so we stood with them.
Got in line and waited for a little bit (a long bit), and apparently I was on the M&G list with sixty spots reserved in my name? That's cool, I guess. I think someone made a type-o, and I made sure that we allll got to the boys.
We go in there, and dude, it was dark as shit.
Zack came out first, and about ten people walked over to him.
Rian came out right after, so Charlene and I walked over to him.
We got our pictures with him, and he was too nice. He thanked us and I was like "Dude, we should thank you."
Then we go over to Zack and get our pictures with him.
Go to Jack, and have to wait a good ten minutes.
Charlene got her picture first, and when I go to get my picture, Jack puts the side of his jacket open, so I slide my arms in and I'm like, hugging him? And you know, because the universe loves me, my camera isn't working. I took it from Charlene and I was like "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY CAMERA?" and she goes "Violent language, man."
And Jack is like "Um."
So we go for a second time, same pose, and it takes a little while to work, and then it does.
After, we go to save spots on the barricade for Lauren and Jess.
Then they come over, so we go and get pictures with Gaskarth, who just kept staring at us while we were standing there.
Woohoo, so we got barricade on Zack's side, which is also MATTTTT'S side.
Runner Runner was first, they weren't toooo bad.
Then Mercy Mercedes came out, they were amazing.
They did a cover of Dumpweed and Andrew Goldstein came out.
I was FREAKING when I heard the intro part, lmfao. And Andrew was standing on the side of the stage on our side, and he started laughing at me.
The bassist from Mercy Mercedes came over to our side and put the neck of his bass in my face, it was soooooooo awkward lmfao.
Then The Friday Night Boys were up. Amazing <3
Sing It Loud was absolutely phenomenal, and Alex came out for his part during "No One Can Touch Us".
Um, I took 3948934934 pictures of Matt where I was creeeepin'.
All Time Low came out. Great, as always.
The girl next to me wrote her number, AIM, and "FLASH ME!" on a dollar, and gave it to Flyzik to give to Alex.
And of course, right after she gives it to him, Alex is like "Matt, how are you?"
And Matt goes "This girl gave me her dollar, and she wants you to flash her."
I was DYING.
Then Jack came to our side, and goes between the barricade and the stage, and I was allll touching him lmfao.
During Hustler, Matt came right in front of me to sing, I DIED.

Um, that's all I can remember.
:D

No comments: