Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm sick and tired of writing songs about you

I'm walking a thin, thin line these days.
Teetering on the edge of completely fucked up and a little bit insane.
No one understands, either.
I feel like, at this point, I'm just going through the motions and that will increase once I go back to school.
I can't afford this.
I'm not getting attached to anything, either.
I think it's all ripped away too quickly.

Fuck. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I'm honestly scared, that when I turn seventeen or so, it will be discovered I'm like my brother.
What would become of me then?
My hopes, my dreams, my ideals?
It would all go down the drain.

God.
Andrew turned 26 today.
He's my hero.
I cried while watching his Hurley Studio videos, btw.
"Swim" is so beautiful.
His voice is beautiful.
I can't wait till the Glass Passenger, for real.

No comments: