Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm bringing Sassyback

Last night was the Sassyback Tour (and my fifteenth birthday!)
My mom drove Charlene and me down to the Troc at like 4:30.
And we stood around, and around 5ish, Caleb was walking around.
He got mobbed, no lie.
So, me and Charlene waited for a little bit, then went over to him.
And right before I get my picture with him, Charlene yells "IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!"
And we were already posing for the picture, so he like, turns me toward him, and looks down at me and goes "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!". I cheesed so bad, I looked Asian. But our picture is cute :D
Then we waited for a few more people to get their pictures with him, and Charlene goes and poses with him.
I was shaking, so bad. It's horrible.
And right before he gets his picture with Charlene, some girl gives him a present, and it's nerds rope.
So, he yells at me "HOLD ON. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!" I was laughing. He like, held his hand out and everything.
So blah, blah. We're in line, we see JCook, but we couldn't get a picture with him.

Um, so we get in there. And we get in the crowd for Sing It Loud.
Caleb and KDirty were on the side for them, and I made mad eye contact with the both of them.
Sing It Loud was fucking AMAZING, no lie.
Then, the crowd got insanee in between Sing It Loud and Hit the Lights.
After like, a song and a half of Hit the Lights, Charlene couldn't breathe, so I freaked out at the crowd and their moms to let her out.
We chilled on the side for the rest of Hit the Lights and all of FTSK.
OMFG. FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS.
They played Becky Starz and Men In Black, omg.
it was amazing.
No lie.

Then Cobra came on, and we went in the crowd and I almost punched 3948934 people.
But I refrained.
I put up a heart and Alex put one up back :D
Gabe and Ryland were hilarious, and Vicky is BEAUTIFUL.

all in all, good night :D

No comments: